Thursday, March 11, 2010

Doodlepro discovery

One day as M&M and I were doing some activities with these vegetable and fruit cards from Homeschool Creations. All of the sudden M&M had to run and get her Doodlepro thing so that she could draw the pictures. She started off drawing them herself like with this broccoli:


Then she discovered that she could trace over the picture and it would still show up on the Doodlepro! She's really into tracing right now and this was a great alternative to using paper and pencil.

Her blueberries:

4 comments:

  1. Wow! My M loves her doodler too, but I doubt she'd do this. I think I need to give it a try though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sha! That's just too cute! And looks like loads of fun! We need to break out our Doodler too! Come share at my party Thursday Treasures!!
    http://treasuresfortots.blogspot.com/2010/03/thursdays-treasures-week-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! My daughter would love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I would never have thought of tracing onto a Doodle-pro, but we'll have to do that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin