Saturday, March 20, 2010

Egg twist letter matching surpise

I love all of the fun activities that you can make with plastic Easter eggs. There are so many out there on the web right now. I found this one last year and have been waiting to do it for a long time. I found it on Eager Little Mind. I got a big bag of plastic Easter eggs, counted out 26 and wrote each uppercase letter on one side of the egg. On the other side I wrote 5-6 different lowercase letters. The object is to twist the egg and match the uppercase letter to the lowercase letter. As an added bonus I found little toys, etc. to put in each one that start with that certain letter. They can open it and see what is inside after they've matched the letters. It would be ideal to have something that would actually lock until they matched the letters, but oh well, life isn't suppose to be ideal, right? :)

9 comments:

  1. This is a MUST do! Thank you so much! I use Easter eggs all the time for little games, but this is a new twist that I really like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would've thought of that!
    Excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME IDEA! I WILL DO THAT THIS WEEK, AND OF COURSE CREDIT YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea! I will need to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have one of my great posts of the the week.
    http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2010/03/great-posts-i-came-across-this-week_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posting a link to this on 4-11-11. Would it be ok if I used your picture?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this activity! Found your blog from The Activity Mom. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin