Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tube fun

I was reading a book somewhere a while ago where I found the idea for this activity. I don't know what to call it, but the only supplies are a cardboard tube, small balls and cars, and a couch/chair/small table. I already had a tube from who knows where, but the hole was kind of small so I had to find little balls and cars that could fit through it. I leaned the tube up against the couch and showed Bubba where to put the things in the top so they would roll down.



M&M and Bubba had a great time. M&M learned a lot about taking turns which she has had to learn a lot lately as Bubba gets older and wants to do more things with her. I loved this activity because both kids could do it, it used simple materials and the kids could do it on their own!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this fun? We did something like this awhile ago too and B loved it. I wish I had a bigger tube to use for cars.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin